Monday, October 17, 2011

SUGAR LOVE FIZZ AND SEA A BLAZE

SUGAR LOVE FIZZ is a 2008 black and white filly. Her barn name is Lizzy and her best horse friend is my other mare SEA A BLAZE (Barn name is Dancer, she is a Sorrel solid mare). They are funny when I let them out to run! Dancer and Lizzy both roll in the snow and get up. Then you go behind then and go HAHAHAHA and they jump up quickly and try to kick you! They are so funny and they are both broke to ride well Lizzy is almost and Dancer is!! On Mar. 13/11 I rode Lizzy by myself for the first time and hope to do it the day after!! She is coming really good! I hope to use both of them for the rodeos next year! They both are great mares to have and everyone asks me how much I paid for them and I say nothing! Dancer we got for FREE and Lizzy I got from my mom for a EARLY birthday prestent!! I love them both alot! If you know alot about horses her are their pedigrees!
DANCER - http://www.pedigreequery.com/sea+a+blaze














LIZZY - http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/sugar+love+fizz

No comments:

Post a Comment