Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas

CHRISTMAS
       CHRISTMAS is only 11 days away! I can't beleive it but this year from my grandma she is going to take all of her family to DISNEY LAND and the BEACH!!!! I can't wait! Some of us will also go to LEGO LAND!!! It will be so nice and relaxing to not worry about school. But that is the least of my worries as I am afraid to go onto the planes! I have never been on one so it will be a new event that will scare me a lot until I am use to it.

       Even with Christmas so close, what are you asking for? For Christmas I don't care what I get this year! Well I guess there is 1 thing that I am wishing for is that my horse Dancer will be okay after she slipped on the stupid ice. Also that I can make it to all of the Sounding Lake Jackpots so I can get some awards this year! I would love to get some! The one that I would like to get the most would be the Bronc Halter or the Halter or the Headstalls! Even getting in the top 5 would be REALLY nice and a shock to me as I have been working so hard to get there! Yay so my wish list is almost what I can do and no one can give me so that is my Christmas gift to me if I do get in the top 5!! Oh two things my mom and dad can get me is a Thoroughbred gelding so I have a new horse so I can retire my old Thoroughbred mare, to get Zebra Print horse stuff and I would love a Pony for Christmas too!!!!

1 comment: