Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Take a few minutes

When you have free time take a few minutes to:

Choose a topic
Choose a lenth of time
Then start writing about it

I am going to write about a Random topic. I will write about Christmas as it is so soon.

READY
SET
GO


Christmas is one of the most joyful time of the year. There is always Christmas Consorts on, people singing, and a lot of people having a BIG Christmas dinner. This year for Christmas I will be spending it at my house with my dad's side of the family. On boxing day my mom, sister, best friend and I will hopefully be going into Camrose to the western shops and pick up some horse stuff. When I go there I will hopefully get Zebra Print stuff as that is my FAVORITE print. Then a few days after that we will go to my mom's side of the family's house and open up more presants. Then soon after that we will go to Disney Land an Lego Land. I can't wait for Christmas! To me it is the best time of the year unless I am Rodeoing all weekend and for  day!!! Have a Great Christmas Break and a Happy New year!!! Thanks for reading! Hope you come back and read more. 


So what do you think? It is way easier doing it for 5 minutes, as a class we tried it for 2 minutes and that was hard because you can't fit everything in it.                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment